Whether it’s a basic, luxury, or vintage automobile, we have a variety of specialized solutions for your vehicles. Those unique options may include:
- Agreed Value. In the event of a total loss or theft, you’ll be paid the Agreed Value stated on your policy with no deductible. Plus, in some instances, if that doesn’t cover the amount outstanding on an existing loan or lease, some of our carriers will pay the difference.
- Original Manufacturers' Replacement Parts. If your vehicle requires repairs, most of our carriers will pay repair facilities to use original equipment manufacturers' (OEM) parts.
- Loss of Use/Transportation Expense. The intent is to allow the client to replace the existing car with same like, kind and quality while the owned auto is being repaired. Please note that the limit varies depending on the company.
- Lease Gap Coverage. It is common to owe more on a loan or lease than the value of the vehicle. In a total loss, if the agreed value settlement falls short of covering your existing loan or lease obligations, our auto policies could cover this if they are endorsed to cover the difference for you.
- Worldwide Liability. Whether provided via the auto or umbrella policy, some of our key partners provide Worldwide Liability including National and International rentals. With a few geographic exceptions, International car rentals can be covered by select domestic insurance carriers.
Examples of the vehicles we insure:
- Private passenger
- Luxury vehicles including motor homes
- Golf carts
One of our client consultants can help you find the right insurance to protect your special collections. It’s important to note that our partners provide a credit on the base homeowner’s rate for having an auto policy with the same carrier. These credits vary depending on the company.